Except he did. Often. Michael Grothaus has a few:
After every product announcement you’ll find dozens of posts from Apple fans alleging that “Steve Jobs would never have done that!” “Steve Jobs would never have approved the notch.” “Steve Jobs would never have let Bendgate happen.” “Steve Jobs would never have eliminated regular USB ports on the MacBook.”
Good list of Jobs failures.
- Rokr E1 – the first iTunes phone
- HP’s iPod – Think iPod+HP (fail)
- iPod H-Fi – Why?
- iPod Socks – They were cute
- G4 Cube – Beautiful, overpriced
- Antennagate – “You’re holding it wrong.”