Good list from iDropNews:
To keep it simple, most sources say that for the most customizable options, go with Android. For connectivity and simplicity, go with iOS. But is this all that it really comes down to? Surely there are more reasons that iOS and Android go head to head on the mobile battlefront.
It’s less of a battle than most digital technology rags want us to believe, but differences abound.
- iMessage – a world class platform
- AirDrop – so cool, so easy, iOS and macOS
- Software Updates – jealous much, Android?
- Animoji – and soon, memoji
- iOS Screen Recording – simple, works well
- 3D Touch – even iPhone users don’t know about it