Apple over the last 15 years has demonstrated an arguably unrivaled ability to generate cash via a steady stream of new products and ancillary services, the company remains a popular target for analysts and tech observers who have a penchant for claiming that the company’s best days are behind it.
Everybody takes pot shots at Apple and most come away with their reputations in shatters. Spoiler Alert!
- iPhone Failure – Microsoft’s then-CEO Steve Ballmer
- iMac Needs Floppy Drive – iMac was doomed
- iPod – Boring and too expensive
- Apple Stores – bound to fail
- Steve Jobs – Jobs and NeXT cannot save Apple