From Antonia Villas-Boas:
Rumor has it Apple has been busy with a new MacBook Pro.
About time, too, because the MacBook Pro as we know it has barely changed since it was released in 2009, save for a slimmer design, spec updates, and a sharper Retina display.
- Two models, two different screen sizes
- New case design (think thinner)
- Goodbye function keys (hello OLED)
- Touch ID Fingerprint Sensor
- New Intel Inside with AMD graphics
- macOS Sierra
- October announcement
Yeah, I know. Apple prognosticating just ain’t what it used to be.