Trevor Phillips says he ‘got almost everything wrong’ in a new immigration report:
Phillips says followers of Islam hold very different values from the rest of society and many want to lead separate lives.
The former head of the U.K.’s equalities watchdog also advocates the monitoring of ethnic minority populations on housing estates to stop them becoming “ghetto villages.”
The latest poll in the UK regarding Muslims:
- One in five Muslims in Britain never enter a non-Muslim house
- 39 per cent of Muslims, male and female, say a woman should always obey her husband
- 31 per cent of British Muslims support the right of a man to have more than one wife
- 52 per cent of Muslims did not believe that homosexuality should be legal
- 23 per cent of Muslims support the introduction of Sharia law rather than the laws laid down by parliament
There is a life-and-death struggle for the soul of British Islam—and this is not a battle that the rest of us can afford to sit out. We need to take sides.
Interesting situation in the UK where unemployment among younger Muslims is the highest among brits, yet they refuse to integrate within the rest of society which often causes discontent which leads to extremism.