Blanco’s State of Mobile Device Performance and Health Report:
- The percentage of issues found on Android devices during the fourth quarter of 2015 was 85 percent, compared to just 15 percent for iOS devices.
- Samsung topped the list of Android device manufacturers with the highest failure rate (27 percent), followed by Lenovo (21 percent), Motorola (18 percent), Xiaomi (11 percent) and Asus (8 percent).
- Camera, touch, battery charging, microphone and performance were the top culprits of device failures worldwide.
- 50 percent of the devices tested in Asia had ‘No Trouble Found.’
- Device failures in Europe soared during the second half of 2015 – rising from 14 percent during the third quarter to 29 percent during the fourth quarter.
Another reason why an iPhone is an aspirational brand.