That didn’t take long. Apple announced the new iPhone 6s and 6s Plus, let reporters play around with them for a few hours, and all Zach Epstein could put on his list of the worst things are these five items.
There’s certainly plenty to be excited about on Apple’s new iPhones… Of course, nothing is perfect and there are definitely some aspects of Apple’s new iPhones that could leave a bitter taste in some users’ mouths.
I can taste it already, but it’s not bitterness. Maybe it’s bull$#!%.
- Thickness – not that you’d notice, but millimeters thicker (and heavier)
- Battery – it’s smaller; same battery life, but smaller
- Display – fewer pixels per inch than some competitors (if you can tell)
- Camera bump – the camera is thicker than the case (just like Samsung)
- Storage – still 16GB (Apple makes money migrating customers to 64GB)