My job has me traveling about 20-percent of the time, so this list intrigued me. It’s spot on. Suzy Strutner:
If you think you’re annoyed by your fellow airplane passengers, then just try being a flight attendant.
We asked a group of flight attendants to each name the ONE thing they wish passengers would stop doing on a plane.
- Walking around the plane barefoot (the floor is disgusting)
- Poking me or tugging my dress (would you do that to a clerk at Macy’s?)
- Handing me tissues, toothpicks or used baby diapers (ewww!)
- Whining about a tight connection when the current flight is on time (book better)
- Hanging out in the galley (you’re bothering them at work)