Eye opener list from Jason Notte:
Anheuser-Busch InBev announced that it would offer up to $3.5 million in refunds to beer drinkers who thought the company’s Beck’s brand was brewed in Germany. Though it originated in Bremen and is still produced at Braueri Beck, the Beck’s sold here in the U.S. has been made in St. Louis since 2012.
What about other popular beer?
- Kirin – Williamsburg, VA and Los Angeles, CA
- Kona Longboard Lager – Portland, OR
- Goose Island Urban Wheat – Baldwinsville, NY
- Rainier and Olympia Beer – Irwindale, CA
- Schlafly APA – Coralville, IA
- Samuel Adams Boston Lager (Cincinnati, OH)
- Brooklyn Lager (a favorite, but not from Brooklyn; Utica, NY)
I wonder where Haagen-Dazs ice cream is made?