That Americans eat too much fast food and too little healthy food is not exactly a secret. The Daily Meal lists these meals as the worst of the worst.
When you’re perusing the menu board at your favorite fast food joint, it’s generally fairly easy to tell which items are unhealthier than others. If something’s loaded with cheese and bacon, it’s unhealthy. If something contains several burger patties (or one “monster” one), it’s unhealthy. If it’s got fried chicken in it, it’s unhealthy. Unless you’re looking to add some more plaque to your arteries, we suggest going with something a little healthier.
The Top 5:
- Hardee’s-Carl Jr’s 2/3-pound Monster Thickburger
- Burger King Triple Whopper
- Subway Footlong Big Hot Pastrami Melt
- Wendy’s 3/4-pound Triple with Cheese
- Jack in the Box Sirloin Cheeseburger with Bacon
What? Nothing from McDonald’s or KFC?