Princeton Review’s annual college rankings include a list of the ‘happiest’ students, which, somehow translates to the happiest colleges.
The Review surveys 130,000 students about topics that range from how good the food is to how much financial aid they are receiving. Vanderbilt University took the top spot for the college with the “happiest” students.
- Vanderbilt University, Nashville, TN.
- Claremont McKenna College, Claremont, CA.
- Clemson University, Clemson, SC.
- Tulane University, New Orleans, LA.
- Virginia Tech, Blacksburg, VA.
- Rice University, Houston, TX.
- Kansas State University, Manhattan, KS
- Bowdoin College, Brunswick, MA
- Vassar College, Poughkeepsie, NY
- Hillsdale College, Hillsdale, MI.
Unfortunately, my alma mater didn’t make the list.