- Predict failure of new Apple product
- Attribute early success of new Apple product to rabid fanbois affected by the reality distortion field
- Attribute longer term success of product to stupidity of consumers
- Purchase previously scorned product for stupid relatives so they stop bothering you to help support the open source version of Apple product sold by Super Lucky Technology Extreme Inc. that you convinced them to buy
- Purchase previously scorned product for yourself just to see what all the fuss is about
- Admit that you now own and use the product, but complain about the product’s lack of SD card slot on random Internet forum
- Forget prior criticism of product, claim that it was revolutionary and an example of how Apple used to be really innovative, but has now lost its edge
Absolutely spot on.