Robert Scoble describes his first week with a Verizon iPhone:
- 1. No dropped calls. My AT&T phone had six drops in same time, at same places I’ve used the Verizon at.
- 2. A wider coverage area in SF area. I’ve been several places where AT&T just refuses to work, like on Devil’s Slide, or in some places in downtown San Francisco (on second street, for instance) but Verizon hasn’t failed yet.
- 3. Demonstratably clearer voice quality, even when an AT&T phone is used on other side. This is amazing, too. The voice quality is just much better with EVERY call.
- 4. Data worked more places. It was interesting, but lots of places in SF I can’t use data. I don’t know if it’s an overload problem, or a signal problem, or what not.
- 5. Wifi hotspot out of the box. This rocks, because now my kids can use the iPads in the back seat of the car.
What he said.