Deon Devine’s predictions for Apple in 2011:
Google TV will be a huge flop when compared to Apple TV with iOS 5… Sprint conceded defeat by merging with Verizon… Clearwire goes out of business in 2011…. Expect over 800,000 Developers by WWDC in June 2011… Apple will announce new features for iOS 5 such as Game Center with Voice Chat, Voice Command and iOS Game Rentals.
Spoiler Alert for the rest of Apple’s line:
- iPad 2 in March on Verizon
- iPhone 4 WCDMA, not 4G LTE
- MobileMe with lower price and iWork.com
- AppleTV with iOS 5
- MacBook Pro to look like MacBook Air
- MacBook line to discontinued
- iMac and MacPro get speed bumps
- Mac OS X Lion for $29
Microsoft’s Windows Phone 7 will go out like a Zune. Well as expect the executive board ousting Steve Ballmers as Microsoft CEO. Failure after failure does mount up. Microsoft losing more market share in 2011 will no longer be tolerated.
But they’re making so much money.