Great graphic which displays Advantages of Microsoft’s Windows 7 vs. Apple’s Snow Leopard from Mike Schuster:
Apple’s Mac OS X Snow Leopard:
- Though its crashes are rare, they’re infinitely flashier than competitors.
- Lowers touchpad users’ sexual inhibitions with “four-fingered swipe” compatibility
- Ease of use reflects a typical Mac user’s lack of motivation
- Can earn you a free latte in select coffee shops across the country
Microsoft’s Windows 7:
- A complete absence of Justin Long
- Inspires more anti-virus innovation than any other OS
- Unlike Vista, Microsoft has yet to trick people into using it
- With only 6 different editions, chances are still fairly high that customers will choose the correct version
I love this stuff.